Diploma In Design And Web Development Tools
This diploma seeks that professionals who work in design and website development companies, as well as belonging to productive entities that have related areas, validate and increase their knowledge and skills in the use and application of Adobe programs, including their integration and an optimal vision to improve the quality of the final product, which is customer satisfaction and motivation for companies.
Through the completion of this course, the participant will know the new tools and technologies available to plan, design and implement web pages compatible with different mobile devices, iPad, and tablets. Also, access to the benefit of accrediting knowledge through the ACA Certification (Adobe Certified Associate), which demonstrates the domain of the products and platforms by the professional.
Recognize and apply techniques of planning, layout, and design of a website through the use of specialized Adobe programs: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Muse and Edge Animation. Apply and incorporate within your knowledge and skills, techniques and advanced tools for the development of a website, such as HTML programming, PHP / MySQL, CSS style sheets, WordPress and mobile development in JQuery Mobile and PhoneGap Build.
- Web foundations: Concepts, applications, and design.
- Design of websites with Adobe Muse.
- Responsive and interactive web development with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Dynamic web development with PHP, MySQL, and WordPress.
- Mobile development with jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap Build.
Multimedia designers, graphic designers, publicists, audiovisual communicators and visual artists
- Professionals in the area of information technology, with at least three years of experience participating in technological project teams.